Licence and Copyright
All the materials on TheMidfielder — the text, photographs, video, audio, graphics, metadata, quotes, data, information, the overall “look and feel,” and all protectable intellectual property (collectively, the “Content”) – is the property of TheMidfielder and our licensors.
You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law or these Terms, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial or non-commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express written permission of TheMidfielder and the copyright owner.
The content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, design rights, patents, trade secrets, database rights and other intellectual or proprietary rights under U.S. and international laws.
THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED BY THEMIDFIELDER AND ITS LICENSORS TO YOU FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE AND INFORMATION ONLY. YOU MAY NOT USE THE CONTENT FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE.
By using the Site, you agree that you are at least 18 years old.
Changes to Terms
From time to time, we may revise these Terms without giving prior notice. If we do make such revisions, we will post an updated version on this site. By continuing to use TheMidfielder after the updated version has been posted, you agree that you accept any changes to these Terms. If you do not accept these changes, please stop using TheMidfielder.
Third Party Sites and Services
TheMidfielder may include content created by third parties, including advertisers, sponsors, or other users. We may also link to, reference, or promote websites, applications and/or services from third parties.
We do not guarantee the accuracy of or endorse the views or opinions given by such third parties. We are not responsible for, and do not control such websites, applications, products, or services. Any dealings you have with any third party—including advertisers or sponsors—are solely between you and that third party.
These Terms contain the entire agreement between us regarding your use of TheMidfielder and supersedes all previous agreements (if any).
If a court or other valid authority determines that any provision of the Terms is void, invalid, unenforceable, or illegal, such provision(s) will be ineffective only to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions will remain and not otherwise be affected.
If we do not enforce any provision of the Terms, that will not constitute or be construed as a waiver of such a provision or our right to enforce it.
The United National Convention on the International Sale of Goods shall not apply to the Terms, the Service, or any Content.
You agree that you will not provide any User Material that:
- violates anyone’s copyright, trademark or other proprietary right;
- contains any form of advertising or promotion for goods and services, or any spam or other form of unsolicited communication;
- is abusive, illegal, defamatory, indecent, obscene, pornographic, offensive, discriminatory (e.g., on the basis of race, religion, nationality, sex, gender, age, region, or disability), or threatening in any way;
- interferes with the privacy of another user;
- contains malware, viruses, spyware, or other software, files, or code designed that could interrupt, destroy, limit, or otherwise harm TheMidfielder;
- misrepresents your identity, affiliation, or status, or otherwise contains false or misleading statements with an intent to defraud;
- collects or stores other users’ personal data;
- gives rise to any liability or violates any applicable local, state, federal, national or international law or regulation.